Game Miner Rush Free Download
Title: Miner Rush
Genre: Action, Casual, Free to Play, Indie, RPG
Release Date: 19 May, 2022
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
About This Game
The story takes place in a small village called Jingyang Gang at the foot of Tiger Mountain. Our protagonist celebrates his 18th birthday, a day in which he chooses to become a Miner When the coming-of-age ceremony was performed for him in the village, the earth suddenly shook violently, and a sudden change occurred. A large number of gem mines have been found in the forest.
Talk to the village chief and complete the exploration tasks he has entrusted to drive the storyline forward. Talk to other villagers in the village and solve their troubles to advance the side story and get extra rewards.
Dig for gemstones outside the village sell it for money, and buy weapons and potions in blacksmith shops and prop houses to improve your combat effectiveness and survivability. Use harvested stone and gem upgrades to build higher-level blacksmith shops and prop houses.
Perform gathering missions in the Bounty Guild, Dig for gemstones collect specific stone, and receive class points. Use your points to level up the Miner class, get the Miner class class, equip, and unlock more difficult Miner missions. At the same time, it is possible to build upgraded and more advanced bounty unions.
Explore the deepest part of the forest, Dig out the biggest and most beautiful gem king before everyone else
- The difficulty of the game increases dramatically as the levels increase, making it ideal for those who are more than willing to challenge themselves.
- The perspective and operation of traditional ARPG games
- Three sets of skill trees for players to choose from, with different attributes plus points, you can play different tricks
- Random equipment stat values
- Free bonus points for each player Lv upgrade
- Six attributes create your unique character：Strength Agility Speed Stamina Dexterity Lucky
- Weapons and equipment can be accumulated to experience upgrades
- Wild maps are randomly generated
- Each time the player returns to the village, the character level will return to zero, the equipment level will be zero, and when the player leaves for the forest, they can regain experience to upgrade the character level and equipment level.
- All items have their own weight, and players cannot carry anything that exceeds their own weight
- Players are designed with a hunger level. Once hunger is felt, the automatic recovery of life and strength will stop. Players can restore hunger by eating food.
- After the player dies, the player will leave a grave in the same place, and the game will start from the village again, and the player’s new random map must contain the player’s grave.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel(r) Core (TM)2 CPU -T7200 @ 2.50 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Mobility Raedon X1600 / Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard
[ Direct download link (PC) ]