Game Wood Cuter Free Download
Title: Wood Cuter
Genre: Action, Casual, Free to Play, Indie, RPG
Release Date: 19 May, 2022
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
About This Game
The story takes place in a small village called Jingyang Gang at the foot of Tiger Mountain. Our protagonist celebrates his 18th birthday, a day in which he chooses to become a Wood Cuter When the coming-of-age ceremony was performed for him in the village, the earth suddenly shook violently, and a sudden change occurred. The trees outside the village began to grow wildly, blocking the road and occupying the farmland.
Talk to the village chief and complete the exploration tasks he has entrusted to drive the storyline forward. Talk to other villagers in the village and solve their troubles to advance the side story and get extra rewards.
Cut down trees outside the village to get wood, sell it for money, and buy weapons and potions in blacksmith shops and prop houses to improve your combat effectiveness and survivability. Use harvested wood upgrades to build higher-level blacksmith shops and prop houses.
Perform gathering missions in the Bounty Guild, cut down specific trees, collect specific wood, and receive class points. Use your points to level up the Lumberjack class, get the Lumberjack class class, equip, and unlock more difficult hunting missions. At the same time, it is possible to build upgraded and more advanced bounty unions.
Explore the deepest part of the forest, unlock the secrets of the wild growth of trees, and restore the forest to its former calm
- The difficulty of the game increases dramatically as the levels increase, making it ideal for those who are more than willing to challenge themselves.
- The perspective and operation of traditional ARPG games
- Three sets of skill trees for players to choose from, with different attributes plus points, you can play different tricks
- Random equipment stat values
- Free bonus points for each player Lv upgrade
- Six attributes create your unique character：Strength Agility Speed Stamina Dexterity Lucky
- Weapons and equipment can be accumulated to experience upgrades
- Wild maps are randomly generated
- Each time the player returns to the village, the character level will return to zero, the equipment level will be zero, and when the player leaves for the forest, they can regain experience to upgrade the character level and equipment level.
- All items have their own weight, and players cannot carry anything that exceeds their own weight
- Players are designed with a hunger level. Once hunger is felt, the automatic recovery of life and strength will stop. Players can restore hunger by eating food.
- After the player dies, the player will leave a grave in the same place, and the game will start from the village again, and the player’s new random map must contain the player’s grave.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel(r) Core (TM)2 CPU -T7200 @ 2.50 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Mobility Raedon X1600 / Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard
[ Direct download link (PC) ]